Thursday, March 10, 2011

Classic Care

Everyone has their typical no-brainer go to items, mine tend to be these... I know they're a little "lower end" store bought.. but they are the ones that I reach for when I aim for curly hair. (click on the pictures to be taken to the website)

 Tresemme Flawless Curls is the best mousse for the price ($3-4), holds curl well, and I aim for hard solid curls instead of moving ones. So, this is my favorite inexpensive mousse.. because I go through a LOT of it due to the thickness of my hair.

Pantene has wonderful product lines, and while I would even still say it is the "lower end" it is certainly a fantastic buy ($3-5), especially since they came out with the various lines.. Obviously I go for either the Curly line or the Medium thick line.

So, if you are looking for the best bang for your buck, I highly recommend these two product lines... The only downside that I have with these (as well as MOST) hair products is they all contain some form of alcohol in them.. Not always at the top of the list of ingredients, but sadly it is still there to dry out your hair faster.. I am on a quest to find it.. without having to sell my first born child (to be had in the future)...

Soon... More products and hair goals! I'm so excited! :) Send me any thoughts or products you think I should try kpbback@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment