Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Colors

I have begun thinking about my next color adventure with my hair... I'm leaning towards several colors.. possibly the main balance being between red and blonde with a base color. I have yet to make any decisions.. but as you can tell, currently I have several colors in my hair, the main thing you notice is the roots are a dark blonde (aka dirty dish water blonde.. gag) and it fades out to brown... then red. Summer is coming, which means it's time for some fun change up. I will keep you posted (of course) as the ideas progress.. and then the final turnout.

This style is my normal straight, no blow drying (yay!) just air dry with oil on my hair straight...

I have a few more products to highlight later this week! Should be good! :)

And ps.. Yes my eyes are actually more green then brown, it just REALLY shows in this picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment